2 July 2011

Project 365: #021 Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!



I really need to learn to take my camera to places rather than having to rely on my phone for photos - they don't exactly come out the best quality!  Glee Live Tour tonight at the O2 Arena with Ash again!  We're definitely loving our concerts over the last couple of weeks!  The concert was a bit shorter than I'd have liked - they were on stage for an hour and half ish, but I think that's cos we'd just been spoilt by Take That being on for over two hours!  It was great though, and very strange seeing characters we've watched on TV for two seasons actually being in front of us!  Our seats happened to be next to a second stage bit, so we got to see some of the action quite closely which was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...