14 July 2011

30 Day Shred is no more......

Firstly, I must apologise for neglecting you all with my severe lack of posts.  I've been really busy this week and while that's no excuse cos I could still blog at lunch when I'm at work, I do have the added difficulty that I can only upload photos when I'm using my brother's laptop (so that I can add the borders and things!)  As soon as I have some money, I will be buying myself a brand new laptop rather than relying on nicking his all the time!

Anyway, on to the point of this post!  Unfortunately, I've had to give up the Shred to save my knee.  It was getting to a point where it was still hurting three days later so I decided that it was best to give it up and hit the gym instead.  Working out on the cross trainer for a bit definitely gets my cardio workout in and following it by weights and then floor work like sit-ups, crunches and leg raises should be doing some good.  I could definitely notice the effect that the Shred has had on me though, so that's encouraging and I'm planning to get back on to it (every other day rather than every day though!) when I'm back from Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...