8 July 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 11

I'm back on the Shred!  Woop!  It felt so good to actually be doing it again, although I did have to be a little bit careful when doing the jumping jacks during the warmup.  I attempted Level 2 today and was really apprehensive about doing so since I'd heard that it was horrendous, especially after two days off, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be!  I did notice how used to Level 1 I'd got though - I really noticed that I had to stop and pay attention to what Jillian was telling me to do, whereas on Level 1 I'd just be able to go through the workout knowing what was coming next.  I definitely noticed an increase in difficulty compared to Level 1 though and I'm looking forward to tackling this level full on for the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...