30 June 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 3

I was a little bit naughty yesterday.  Despite only having completed two days of the Shred, I missed a day.  I was planning to get up and do it first thing in the morning before work, but I ached so much from the day before that I couldn't do it - I was waking up every time I needed to turn over in bed during the night I ached so badly!  I'd then thought that I'd do it after I got home but since I went straight to Glee Live at the O2 Arena, I didn't get home till 1am in the end.  I'm definitely getting back into it tonight - my legs still ache a lot but I'm not going to miss another day, so I've used deep heat spray and am hoping that it'll be much better tomorrow morning.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...