29 June 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 2

Despite my thighs aching from day 1 of the Shred, I pushed on through and completed day 2 - surprisingly I found it a lot easier than the day before!  I'm still struggling with the press-ups (I honestly don't think I'm ever going to be able to do proper ones!) but I had a lot more stamina and didn't feel quite like I was going to die at the end!  That said, it was a lot cooler in my room than on day 1 so that probably helped quite a lot.  My thighs really ache again now - I think more than after day 1, so I'm walking round the office like a bit of an idiot!  Hopefully it will improve as I do it more and more.  Those of you that have done it, did you find that your legs ached at the beginning but improved as you got more used to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...