12 June 2011

Project 365: #005 Raspberry and oatmeal muffins

What is going on with the weather at the moment?  It's supposed to be June but it feels much more like November!  I decided that the perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon inside was to do some baking, so I flicked through a couple of recipes and decided to make some muffins.  They turned out quite well I think too - I'm looking forward to having another one at work tomorrow!  Danny clearly caught my cooking bug as well, since he decided to cook dinner - honey and mustard chicken casserole with parsnips and carrots - not quite summer cooking but exactly the right dinner for a cold Sunday evening!  I had intended to take a photo of the casserole too, but it was so delicious that I had wolfed it down before I'd even thought about taking a photo - oops!  A cosy evening in was the perfect way to end the weekend.  Hope you've all had good weekends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...