24 August 2011

Project 365: #066 Vicky's birthday


We had a bit of an impromptu night at the Indian tonight - Danny's brother proposed to his girlfriend of 9 years but, since it was her birthday, she'd already arranged for them to go out for dinner with her twin sister and their friends.  We decided that we should celebrate anyway so Danny, me and his parents went to the Indian around the corner (the Indian I've mentioned before)  I didn't actually remember to take a photo of dinner (apologies!) but I did manage to get a photo of the card we got for Vicky before we gave it to her, since I thought it was quite amusing! (Sorry about the dodgy quality - I didn't have my camera on me so had to use my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...