31 August 2011

Project 365: #072 Stir fry and Inbetweeners

My friend Ali makes the most amazing stir-fry, making up the recipe each time and over the years, I've managed to pick up roughly what ingredients she puts in.  It always tastes absolutely delicious, so I thought I'd share it with you all....
2 teaspoons redcurrant jelly
1 garlic clove
a dash of soy sauce
½ teaspoon Chinese five spice

Simple yet effective!  Obviously you can mix up the quantities slightly depending on your personal preference but the quantities above are a rough guide.  It works equally well with vegetable stir fry or chicken.....I'm actually getting quite hungry now!

I'd been dying to see The Inbetweeners Movie, so we booked tickets for later on in the evening and went to see it.  I was not disappointed!  If you haven't seen it yet, I thoroughly recommend it - it's absolutely hilarious!  The whole cinema was laughing out loud the entire way through the movie, and there was one part in particular that made me cry I was laughing so much!  I'll definitely be buying it as soon as it's released on DVD, that's for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...