16 August 2011

Project 365: #049 - #064 Splish splash

I decided that the easiest way to tackle Project 365 for photos that I took while I was in Mexico would be to group them with other similar photos, otherwise I'd end up with multiple days of swimming pool photos and things!  There's absolutely no doubt that I took a photo every day, considering I came home with 200 photos on my camera alone and we had at least 6 cameras between us!

Anyway, my first set of photos are underwater ones from the pool.  We spent pretty much every day at the pool, simply because it was too hot to do anything else!  My underwater camera proved to be a very worthwhile investment and as you can see, we had great fun testing it out in the pool!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...