25 August 2011

Project 365: #069 ♫ ♪ Let the sunshine, let the sunshine baby ♫ ♪


I was driving home from work this evening and noticed that the clouds appeared to have a bit of a rainbow effect so I pulled over to try and capture it on camera.  You can kind of see what I mean from this photo - it was literally the best I could get - unfortunately the best view of it was in the fast lane on the motorway and I didn't really think that pulling over on the hard shoulder or trying to take a photo whilst driving would go down too well with the police, so I had to wait until I turned off the motorway!  I don't think I've ever seen the clouds looking quite like this - I'm sure I would have remembered if I did - it looked really pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...