21 September 2011

Project 365: #087 Garnier UltraLiftPro-X


Whenever I complain to my mum about dark circles under my eyes, she tells me that she doesn't see what I'm talking about and that I'm just being paranoid, but I've spent a long time trying to search for the ultimate under eye concealer/product to reduce puffy eyes and dark circles.  I've never managed to find a product that's perfect - whether that's because I tend to forget to use it religiously after the first week or so, I'm not sure, although I'm sure that that has something to do with it!  I went into Boots earlier and since I had a bit of time to spare, I thought I'd have a browse to see if there was anything that caught my eye.  This is when I stumbled upon Garnier's UltraLiftPro-X.  Here's what it says on the box....

"Immediately, skin looks smoother and the eye area appears rested.  Each day, eyelids appear more tightened, skin feels firmer, wrinkles appear smoother.  Bags and dark circles appear reduced.  The eye contour looks brighter, more defined and youthful."

Being 26, wrinkles thankfully aren't a concern!  I decided though that any product professing to work wonders on older skin should sort mine out though, right?  Fingers crossed - I just need to make sure I stick to using it this time!


PS.  Let me know if you want me to let you know how I get on with it, and I'll do a post when I've been using it for a week or so

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...