15 September 2011

Project 365: #083 Ikea road trip


Sorry for the slightly dodgy photo quality today - we were in such a rush to get into Ikea when we got there and then by the time we left it was dark, so I couldn't get a very good picture.  We headed down to Southampton after work tonight to get a rough idea of the amount of money we'll need to save for furnishings and things for our house - yes, we're being quite good with our budgeting aren't we?  I love Ikea, as I'm sure most of you do, and I always struggle to leave without buying anything.  Danny, on the other hand, had never been!  NEVER!  Can you believe it?!  I was warned by one of my friends that a trip to Ikea tends to be make or break for a couple - either you both agree on design and decoration ideas or you dramatically disagree, leaving you both wondering how you'll end up getting over the obstacle before moving in together.  Thankfully, we both agreed on pretty much everything so I think we're safe there!  Oh, and I didn't manage to leave without buying anything - only a mirror and a photoframe though - I think that's pretty good going :)



1 comment:

  1. I love ikea! My husband has never been either! He is missing out. Well done on not coming out with a trolley full, Yet. lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...