1 September 2011

Project 365: #075 Happiest day ever.....

Well results day has finally come around and......... I PASSED!  All the hard work paid off and I'm now a qualified accountant :)  It's such a relief to know that I don't have any more exams - I've had them every six months for the last ten years (at least!) with only one six month gap in the middle, so it feels very strange and I don't think it will fully sink in until I'm not sitting exams in December!  Myself and Danny went out for a celebratory dinner with my parents and brother tonight - as you can see from the photos below, the meal was absolutely delicious!

Pork belly with glazed carrots, spinach, white bean purée and dauphinoise potatoes 

Milk chocolate shot, cinnamon beignets and Baileys cheesecake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...