9 October 2011

Project 365: #096 Chapel Views


Wouldn't it be lovely to wake up to this view every morning?  I have for the last week!  Danny and I (plus Max the dog!) have just returned from a nice relaxing holiday near Looe, Cornwall.  The weather was absolutely perfect for the first three days, unfortunately getting a bit wetter towards the end of the week but it is October!  The apartment that we stayed at was absolutely gorgeous - immaculately furnished and both of us said that we'd like our house to be decorated similarly when we finally get one!  If you're thinking of visiting Cornwall, I'd definitely recommend staying at Chapel Views!


I have not been paid nor asked to write this review - I was just genuinely impressed with the apartment and would recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...