20 October 2011

Project 365: #104 New laptop!


For ages now I've wanted to buy a laptop.  My computer is a desktop so I always borrow my brother's laptop for writing blog posts so that I can watch TV at the same time, or write them curled up on the sofa.  This month, I've finally got to the point where I have enough money to be able to buy myself one, so the first thing I did when I got back from Cornwall was order it online.  I'd already decided exactly what I wanted so the process was pretty quick, and it arrived within two days! (I was pretty impressed!)  The covers are interchangeable so I got this one in addition to the black one that came as standard - Danny's not impressed but I love it!


1 comment:

  1. ooo i'm liking the fancy cover! That's well pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...