25 January 2012

Another Nails Inc deal!

Hi girls!

First thing's first - a big hello to all my new followers!  A lot of you seem to have discovered my blog through Leanne's 'few to follow' on Friday so a big thanks to Leanne for featuring me last week :)

Now on to a deal that I had to tell you all about......most of you know how obsessed I am with Nails Inc polishes and when this deal came around before, I definitely took advantage - I fully intend to again this time!  On Friday (27th January), Nails Inc are running a promotion of 6 varnishes for £19 (includes delivery and are full size versions which usually retail at £11 each)  The only downside is that you can't choose the colours you receive - it's a lucky dip.  Nails Inc have stated that the colours included are:

1. 2. 3. 4.

Also included are Aspen (metallic red), Chelsea, Maple Street (chocolate brown), Blenheim Terrace, Berkeley Square (deep grey), Villiers Street (vibrant red), Culford Gardens and Garrick Street (metallic blue).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...