26 August 2012

Weekly round up







It's been a busy couple of weeks.

My friends got married a couple of weeks ago so Leanne and her fiancé, my brother and I headed to the wedding at a church in Thatcham followed by the reception at a gorgeous house in Silchester.  Despite all the rain recently, the weather was perfect for the whole day (in fact possibly a little too hot when we were having the wedding breakfast in the marquee!)  It was a lovely day and Leanne and I had a great time coming up with ideas for her and Tom's impending nuptials! Congratulations Sarah and Tom! ♥

Last weekend, the four of us headed to V Festival at Weston Park in Staffordshire with another one of our friends, another Tom!  Unfortunately the rain didn't hold off in the same way as it had for the wedding but thankfully it wasn't too bad either.  A brilliant weekend of drinking cider, jumping up and down like nutcases and getting blisters from rubbing wellies ensued and we saw some brilliant acts - Tinie Tempah, The Milk (if you haven't heard of them, I definitely recommend you check them out) and David Guetta definitely being among the best!  I thoroughly enjoyed the shower and chilling on the sofa when I got home though - I was exhausted!

I'm taking a little bit of time to relax this weekend and wind down a bit after these busy weekends - this afternoon has been spent chilling on the sofa, watching stuff that I've recorded that Danny won't watch with me (like Glee!) and catching up on blogs - heaven! :)







.

1 comment:

  1. Someone has been having a lot of fun :)

    I love a good Wedding xx

    ReplyDelete

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...