19 April 2012

Weekly wishlist #1


Clockwise from top left: Stone effect bathroom accessory set - Next, £16, white towel bale - Next, £32, 'I can only please one person' metal sign - notonthehighstreet.com, £7.25, doggie doorstop - notonthehighstreet.com, £37, white tulip rectangular bundle - Next, £40

As I mentioned, I have a couple of new features planned for the blog - a weekly wishlist being one of them!  I thought that home items would be the best place to start this week since I'm spending almost all my time perusing for items to put in our new home!

I've always loved the home sections on both the Next website and on notonthehighstreet.com so I'm literally dying to move in to our house so I can get buying.  Above are just a few items that I'm particularly lusting after at the moment, especially the dog shaped doorstop - how cute is he?  I definitely think I'm going to have to get him to tide me over until I can persuade Danny that we need a puppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...